Regulated Health Professional - Terrace Lodge
|Open Date||Aug 20 2021 - 03:09:00 PM||Close Date||Oct 29 2021 - 11:59:00 PM|
|Position Title||Regulated Health Professional - Terrace Lodge||Posting Type||Part time|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Part Time Temporary|
|Department Group||Hours per Week||Up to Full-time|
|Department||Homes and Seniors Services||Openings||1|
|Education||Certificate||Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Location||Aylmer, ON - Terrace Lodge||Competition||JP#119-21|
|Salary Range||25.00 - 33.00 / hour|
Regulated Health Professional - Performs rapid antigen testing (preparation, testing, analysis, documentation, etc.) of staff, students, volunteers, essential caregivers, general visitors, support workers, and contractors attending the Home. 6-month contract, or until Ministry requirements are amended.
This is a Non-union position
Hours: Available 5:30am to 10:30pm, 7 days/week, up to full-time hours
Rate: $25.00 - $33.00 per hour
- Minimum qualification of current Certificate of Competence with designated Health Regulatory College or proof of current enrollment in a health regulated Degree/Diploma program or recently retired professional will be considered.
- Standard First Aid with CPR Level HCP required.
- Experience in long term care setting is an asset.
- Ability to apply COVID-19 directives (Including but not limited to Infection Prevention and Control Standards) in workplace surveillance testing, including but not limited to rapid antigen and PCR testing.
- Training will be provided