|Open Date||Jan 06 2021 - 09:20:00 AM||Close Date||Ongoing|
|Position Title||Registered Nurse||Posting Type||Part Time (ONA)|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Part Time|
|Department Group||Hours per Week||up to 24|
|Department||Homes and Seniors Services||Openings||Ongoing|
|Education||Bachelors Degree||Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Salary Range||$33.23 to $46.75|
The Registered Nurse shall provide professional nursing care to residents and directly supervise the nursing care given by the Personal Support Workers/Health Care Aides/Registered Practical Nurses within the Home. He/she shall work closely with the Manager of Resident Care, Home and attending physicians and other personnel.
1. Current Registered Nurses registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
2. Current Standard First Aid with CPR Level HCP required.
3. Related work experience, specifically in geriatrics, rehabilitation or long-term care nursing, and/or completion of a course in geriatric nursing is an asset.
4. Demonstrated skills in planning, co-ordinating and supervising others.
5. Good physical/mental health with a mature and professional attitude.