Job Details: Registered Nurse - Terrace Lodge
|Open Date||Nov 20 2023 - 08:30:00 AM||Close Date||Dec 21 2023 - 04:30:00 PM|
|Position Title||Registered Nurse - Terrace Lodge||Posting Type||Part Time (ONA)|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Part Time|
|Department Group||Hours per Week||up to 24|
|Department||Homes and Seniors Services||Openings||3|
|Education||Bachelors Degree||Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Location||Aylmer, ON - Terrace Lodge|
|Salary Range||$35.00 - 50.11/hr|
The Registered Nurse shall provide professional nursing care to residents and directly supervise the nursing care given by the Personal Support Workers/Health Care Aides/Registered Practical Nurses within the Home. He/she shall work closely with the Manager of Resident Care, Home and attending physicians and other personnel.
1. Current Registered Nurses registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
2. Current Standard First Aid with CPR Level HCP required.
3. Related work experience, specifically in geriatrics, rehabilitation or long-term care nursing, and/or completion of a course in geriatric nursing is an asset.
4. Demonstrated skills in planning, co-ordinating and supervising others.
5. Good physical/mental health with a mature and professional attitude.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Must be available and willing to work scheduled shifts, call-ins, weekends, evenings, and nights – seven (7) days a week.
- Successful completion of a police record check with vulnerable sector clearance (completed within the past 6 months)
- Satisfactory TB documentation (completed within the past 12 months)
BENEFITS & VACATION
- Will receive 13% in-lieu of benefits paid every pay, however, if enrolled in the OMERS pension plan, your in-lieu of benefits will reduce to 9%
- 4% vacation pay, paid every pay